Taholah School District # 77
PO Box 249
Taholah, WA 98587
- Schedule use must be set with the Superintendent and must not conflict with scheduled school activity.
- Facility will be cleaned after each use. If cleaning does not meet with school approval, the user agree to pay for necessary cleaning by school staff at hourly custodial rates, at a minimum of $35.00 per hour. School will send an invoice.
- No school materials or supplies are to be used unless previously arranged with the Superintendent and the user agrees to reimburse the district at cost for all materials and supplies so approved to be used.
- The user agrees that all items of school equipment, which may be used, will be well cared for and any lost, damaged or misplaced items will be paid for.
- NO KEYS will be checked out. Activities must be scheduled during hours that school staff is working. Additional charges will be made to cover the cost o school employees who must work overtime to open/secure the facilities.
- No alcoholic beverages or controlled substances are to be used on the premises.
- It is hereby agreed that the District will be removed from any and all liability during the use of the facilities by the undersigned.
- The renter agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Taholah School District #77 and its appointed and elected officials and employees while acting within the scope of their duties and such, from and against all claims, demands, loss, or liability of any kind and character, including costs of defense, arising out of or in any way connected with the renter's use of the school facilities specified in this agreement
- Failure to meet with any of the above terms may mean denial of any future use.
The form on the right must be signed and completed and APPROVED, prior to any use by renter of the school facilities covered by this agreement.